Wednesday, October 8, 2008

WHO AM I EH?

You really wan know who I be? You wan know why I feel say I go fit teach you how to live your life and be successful(or more successful if you already are successful). Well,sorry to disappoint you, I am not a doctorate degree holder,neither do I advice the president-at least not yet-on issues bordering on the economy and how to rule successfully. And honestly, I don't need to be all this to have the requisite knowledge and experience to advise you. Being what I am,a young business man in his twenties ,who tried his hands on his very first business venture at the tender age of seven-when most of my mates did not even know anything about how money was made,not to talk of thinking of owning a business-and have made very good money from the stock exchange and owning a string of small businesses-,I believe I have the requisite skills and experience to make you a financially healthy person. Also,given the fact that almost everyone who has crossed my path has either said-since my secondary school days- that I affected their lives tremendously or I ought to be a life guide(a sort of teacher), and for numerous other reasons, I deem myself fit to teach you how to live a life that will be utterly fulfilling and successful.That said,welcom to MAKING HEADWAY!

No comments: